Are you new to volleyball or looking for a way to improve your basic skills and knowledge of the game? Come join other 2nd-4th and 5th-7th graders at Victory Juniors every Wednesday in January from 5-6:30pm (for 2nd-4th grades and 5th-7th grades). We will be going over the basics of all skills and playing fun games in a positive, uplifting environment!
Our coaches have been trained and have experience working with young, inexperienced players to help them develop a love for the game of volleyball. Whether you've never played before, or you've been playing for years - there's a place for you at Victory Juniors!
Juniors now includes performance training from 6-6:30 with Coach Q!
- Is open to all levels of athleticism and ability
- Encourages learning through play
- Encourages physical conditioning, vertical jump mechanics & Injury prevention
- Teaches fundamental movement and motor skills.
- Most importantly it's FUN!
No Juniors Sessions on Jan. 3rd.
5pm - 6:30pm every Wednesday in January for 2nd - 4th graders and 5th - 7th graders
Net Results Sports Center
$100 for the whole month (4 sessions)