Thank you Victory families for your patience as circumstances continue to evolve. Friday night USAV sent another email announcing the "ban on all USA Volleyball sanctioned activities extends through April 15." This means that all practices and tournaments will not take place during this time period.
Red Rock Rave Qualifier
(All age groups)Mizuno Northern Light Qualifier
Not memorial weekend
(All age groups)ASICS Show Me National Qualifier
May 16-18th and 22-24th
May 16-18th, Age groups 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 (American division)
May 22-24th, Age groups 15 (USA and Open divisions), 16, 17 and 18 (non-bid)Nike Mid-East Qualifier
May 23-25th, Age groups: 11-14s, and 15 American and 15 Select in St. Louis
May 30-June 1st, Age groups: 15 Open, 15 USA, 15 Select, and all 16-18s in IndianapolisBig South Qualifier
(All age groups)Mizuno Lone Star Classic Qualifier
Ages: 11s, 12s, 13s, 14CS
14AOU, 15ACS, 16ACS
15OU, 16OU, 17s
We want to make sure you have the latest information. Please use the USAV link
for updates regarding each qualifier.
We are continuing to monitor the status of COVID-19 coronavirus. In the interest of welfare and safety of our membership, USA Volleyball is eliminating the sanctioning for all USA Volleyball activities (including but not limited to events, practices, individual training sessions or anything covered by USA Volleyball insurance) effective 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 13. This ban on all USA Volleyball sanctioned activities extends through March 31.
At Net Results, we truly care about your health and well being. And like you, during these last few days, we’ve been focused on doing all the things we need to do to keep our families and athletes safe and healthy.
We’re following guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Here are the steps we’re taking to protect everyone:
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including restrooms, water fountain, equipment, and volleyballs.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at the front of the gym, and our concession stand.
- Wiping down volleyballs and sweeping and mopping the sport court.
- Following best practices for safe food handling, as always.
- Encouraging our parents and athletes to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we strive to make decisions that balance the safety of everyone with our commitments to our families and athletes.
Net Results Staff