Registration Link: Register Online – click here
Tournament Type: 2-Day – Pool & Playoffs
Guarantee: 10 Sets
Site & Location Information:
* update Dec 7
- Net Results | *U16s, U13s
- Skyline | U10s, U11s, U12s
- Frisco Flyers Sports | U14s, U17-18
- Tejas | *U15s
Tournament Schedule will be posted on VstarVolleyball.com the Tuesday prior to the event
Please check the schedule every day as changes may take place up until the Friday before the event.
What we are doing for Social Distancing:
Below is our current plan for this event. We are going to observe events being run on December 5-6 and reevaluate our tournament formats and plans
- Saturday, we plan to have a traditional format of 4-tm & 3-tm pools on 1 court; however, we plan to use fewer courts at each location
- We will schedule fewer teams at each location in order to result in fewer players and spectators at each location (see table below).
- We are considering not having or assigning work teams. One 1st Official, No 2nd Official, No line judges, Parent Volunteer to keep simple scoresheet and flip score.
- Officials will either have their whistle under their mask or use a handheld-whistle
- We ask parents to not enter the facility until 10-15 minutes prior to their daughter’s scheduled start time.
- Players are not allowed in facilities more than 30-minutes prior to the start
- Sunday, we are considering single-elimination. This will allow teams that lose a match to be able to leave the facility and allow more teams to enter the facility.
- We have changed the order of brackets to reduce the number of teams that are off (waiting to play).
- The tournament scheduler is responsible for reducing the number of teams at each site, but currently the facilities are responsible for deciding and implementing any restrictions on spectators. Based on observations from this coming weekend’s events we will decide and post on our website early next week if any of our facilities will have any spectator restrictions, recommendations or advance online ticket sales.
- Additional changes are listed in the NTR 2020-2021 Season COVID-19 Match Protocol
|Facility||Max # Tms in
gym at any time
|Flyers||16 tms||4 cts||4-6 cts|
|Net Results||16 tms||4 cts||5+ cts|
|Skyline||12 tms||3 cts||4+ cts|
|Tejas||8 tms||2 cts||3 cts|